3.04.2009

Mc Problem...Supersized


OK, I don't usually do this, but you have to read this story. Have you ever gotten this bent out of shape about food? If you are like me, the answer is a resounding "YES!"
I remember when I was expecting Lorelai. My mom had taken me out to lunch at P.F. Chang's. Tim called while we were at the restaurant and I felt guilty that he wasn't there with me dining at the closest thing to Jesus' banqueting table. I love that food with a passion. Anyway, in a moment of guilt, I promised him my leftovers. The next day, Tim ate the leftovers...and when he was done, I started CRYING! I continued to blubber something about "really wanting the leftovers and not actually thinking he'd eat them." This is so funny to me now. We have never shared Chang's leftovers since AND not only are we still married, but we are happily married...COINCIDENCE? I think NOT!
What's your funny food freak out memory?

2 comments:

jallen said...

i can't think of one, but yours is great!!!! i cant even imagine you freaking out like that:) thanks for a good laugh!

Ticia said...

When I was pregnant with my twins my husband had just brought me home from work because I had nearly passed out and couldn't drive. Well, about 30 minutes passed and I really wanted steak, and I am absolutely sure I need steak and it seems like the only thing I will ever keep down (I lost 20 pounds the first trimester with them). Well, he's saying, "I just got to work, can't this wait?" And at this point I break down crying and hysterically sobbing and all about how I just don't feel well, and so on and so forth. The end result is he sighs and brings me steak and grills it for me. Poor guy.