11.16.2008

Calling All People Who Love To Spread Christmas Cheer!


My church is feeling the pinch of the tough economic times we are experiencing. I'd really like to be able to bless the congregation with some new christmas decorations.
This time of year is the ONLY time of year that some people set foot in a church. I'd really love to see our church ready and waiting with some festive decorations.
Ideally, I'd love to be able to at least bless them with some new tree decorations and lights. I'd also like to be able to get my hands on some lights and a timer for decorating the outside of the church.
The church does currently have a tree...but it could really stand to be replaced. If you have a used but in very good condition tree or know where I can get my hands on a new one for a fab price, I'd love to hear.
If you'd like to help, let me know!
Just to be safe, I haven't listed the name of my church here...if you want more info you can comment about that, and i can fill you in through email.

1 comment:

Elle Bee said...

I have a strange of lights I'd be willing to donate.

I know it's not much, but I own two strands, and therefore am offering half of my decorations. :)