11.04.2008

Halloween


Notice Lorelai's skinned knee...she sustained the injury while resisting to have her photo taken. I don't want to sound mean...so, you can just read my mind to see how I feel about that.
Notice also that the pirate in this picture demanded that eyeliner be part of his get up. Wow.


Hmm...let's see...this little girl is wearing a letter sweater and poodle skirt...looks to me like a 50's costume...yet, I still had a guy say "Oh! It's a sorority girl!"
Huh?


We had lots of fun trick or treating...as always. I'm a huge fan of Halloween and I look forward to the day we have our own house...so that I can go so over the top decorating that the neighbors think I'm nuts.

2 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

very cute!

jallen said...

Lorelai looks so cute!!!! Where are the pictures from your party on Saturday???