8.26.2008

A Little Less "Arg".

Thanks girls, for all your input. I knew I'd recieve some great input on my current case of the "blahs".
I do want to add something to my life...I'm not sure what yet. I'm not willing to settle for just anything...I've had too many jobs that literally bored me to tears! Ideally, whatever it is I end up doing needs to meet some critera:
1. It will be done from home.
2. It will bring me maximum joy and minimum pains in the rear.
3. It will use my talents.
4. It will bring home some bacon*
*It does not need to bring in a ton of bacon...if it ends up bringing home a ton, I will not complain.

I've taken a recent interest in blogging...I'd like to see my efforts be paid for a bit...I'm still in the process of finding out how to make that happen. I know that I'd need to get more traffic through here and spruce things up a bit...we're in the process. I'm interested in reviewing products, but some of the websites require my blog exist for a bit longer first. That's ok...no rush.
Etsy has been on my mind. I love to craft...I'm just not sure what I want to make. I have basic sewing skills, love working with paper and photos...I'm not sure how it will all come together, but I need to do some research and see what I can do.
Always happy to hear your thoughts!

1 comment:

Elle Bee said...

Hmm... keep thinking. I'd love to combine efforts if any chance arises.

Oh, and my blog traffic has increased a ton after joining blogcatalog.com.

:)